After graduating college in 1994, and working three years in the accounting field, Brian transitioned into a career in recruiting in 1997. Three years later, he had the desire to launch ITAC Solutions with a vision to focus on talent in the IT and Accounting fields. Throughout Brian’s recruiting career he has served in a variety of roles including career counselor/coach, recruiter, business development, trainer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive of our company.
Mr. Pitts founded ITAC Solutions in April 2000 and is active in the overall strategic leadership of ITAC while also serving as the top executive for the business.
ITAC Solutions is a recruiting and staffing company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama with additional offices in Mobile, Huntsville, Nashville and Atlanta.
ITAC specializes in the temporary, contract, and direct placement of accounting, information technology, corporate and administrative professionals.
Under Brian’s leadership, ITAC has grown from an organic start-up into a high-growth Inc. 5000 company, now in its nineteenth year.
Brian served in multiple capacities as a board member with numerous civic, philanthropic and charitable organizations including
· Board Member – Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta – Human Capital Advisory Committee - ACTIVE
· Kiwanis Club – PRIOR
· Birmingham Quarterback Club – ACTIVE
· Vestavia Hills City School Foundation – PRIOR
· Easter Seals of Alabama – PRIOR
· Camp Smile-A-Mile – PRIOR
· 2013 LEADERSHIP BIRMINGHAM graduate
· 2007 Entrepreneur Accelerator Program graduate
· Public Affairs Research Council of Alabama – PRIOR
· Compass Bank Young Executive Board Member – PRIOR
· Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO) – ACTIVE
· Vestavia Hills Chamber Board Member – PRIOR
· 2016, 2017 and 2018 Top Tiger recipient
· 2015 – Recognized as the Third Fastest Growing US Medium Size Company, owned or managed by Auburn University Alumni; Auburn University School of Business; Inaugural “Top Tigers” program.
· 2013 - Awarded "#1 Best Place to Work" in Alabama for Small Businesses by Business Alabama Magazine
· 2012 Birmingham Business Journal Rising Star Finalist
· 2012, 2011, and 2010 - ITAC Solutions named 1 of 15 Best Places to work by Business Alabama Magazine
· 2010- ITAC was named one of the16 Best Companies to Work for in Alabama by Best Companies Group and Business Alabama Magazine.
· 2009 and 2008- ITAC Solutions received the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility
· 2007- ITAC was named again to the INC 5000 list.
· 2006- ITAC was named the 10th fastest growing staffing company in America and placed 13th on the list for 2007.
· 2006- Brian was named Top 40 Under 40 by Birmingham Business Journal.
· 2005- ITAC was named Best in Business by the Birmingham Business Journal.
· ITAC was also named to the FAST TRACK 25 four years in a row (2002-2005) and honored in INC. Magazine’s INC 500, an annual publication of the 500 fastest growing private companies in America.